We are proud to offer our new Comfort Cabin Soundproofing System to Twin Commander Owners.
We have completed several aircraft to date and the new system has proven very successful in lowering cockpit and cabin noise levels as much as 6db (50%).
- Under floor insulation, not included in other soundproofing systems, stops “oil can effect” of under floor area
- Weight reduction from other older insulation of 50 to 150 pounds
- Incorporates latest thermal and acoustical technologies to give you the quietest cabin available
- FAA Approved Installation (Is Yours?)
- Less expensive than other traditional soundproofing packages and active noise alternatives
- Closed cell foam technology will not absorb water or mildew
Starting from the nose of the aircraft, we studied every area susceptible to noise transmission. We believe we have developed a fantastic solution for Commander owners, to limit noise in the cabin, with a substantial weight decrease over out-dated insulation packages, and most importantly, at an affordable cost!