Precision and passion. That’s what you’ll find at Eagle Creek Aviation Services. We view maintaining your aircraft as a partnership. From routine maintenance to major overhauls and inspections, we treat every aircraft as if it were our own. As an aircraft owner or operator, you’ll appreciate the ongoing communication you receive regarding every detail of your airplane’s time in our shop.
anything but routine
As the multi-year winner of the prestigious FAA Diamond Award, and many other industry awards, Eagle Creek’s maintenance operations are anything but routine. Our highly-trained staff of aircraft technicians are able to address a broad range of maintenance and repair requirements for your Citation or Learjet aircraft, with specialization in TFE-731 engines. We also have a Designated Airworthiness Representative onsite to help with certificates of airworthiness and ferry permits.
Maintenance and repair services include:
- Pre-purchase evaluations and inspections
- Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and inspections
- Complete records and logbook research for damage and inspection history
- Engine removal, installation and line maintenance
- Tire and brake replacement and service
- Window and windshield scratch removal and polishing
- Fuel quantity calibration and troubleshooting
- Available seven days a week with extended evening hours
Your aircraft will be inspected and maintained by Eagle Creek’s FAA-licensed, certified technicians who offer specialization in:
- Embraer Phenom 100 and 300 aircraft
- Cessna turbine, turboprop and piston aircraft, and
- Twin Commander aircraft